Would you be interested in working in a small hospital where you could have a direct affect on patient care and be an important part of a team?Would you like to live or work in a small town close to Columbus, Ohio so you can be offered all the amenities of a small town and big city at the same time? Then this could be an opportunity for you.
Performs first assistant responsibilities under the direction of the surgeon and in accordance with the privileges granted by the Medical Staff through the credentialing process and the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Ohio.
Delivers direct/indirect patient care utilizing the nursing process through data collection and assessment; implementation and prioritization of patient’s problems and needs; and development/implementation/evaluation of a nursing plan of care.
Demonstrates critical thinking to assure the delivery of safe, quality age specific care.
Delegates effectively to appropriate team members.
Documents accurately and in a timely manner.
Communicates and collaborates with other healthcare team members.
Adheres to organizational policies and procedures; regulatory/accrediting body requirements; and professional practice standards.
Care will be provided to patients of all ages from neonate, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult to geriatric.
- Graduate of an accredited program for nursing education, BSN required.
- Current RN licensure to practice professional nursing in the State of Ohio.
- Minimum 2 years of perioperative nursing experience in both a scrub and circulating role.
- Successful completion of an RNFA program and internship that meets the AORN recommended education standards,
CRNFA certification preferred.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR (BLS) certification required.
- Current ACLS required or obtained within 1 year of hire.
- PALS preferred
- Current CNOR certification required.
- Great team in the department and well liked director.
- Person that was in the position moved to a vendor position.
- The position will offer a range between $28-$37hr depending on experience and a full benefit package.