Would you like live and work in an area that can offer a little bit of everything? Would you like to live in an area that has sunshine almost every day of the year? How about finding a career and life balance? Where could you go and have a positive affect on patient care and enjoy breathtaking sunsets on the mountains, river activities and a mixture of outdoors as well as bountiful indoor activities for anyone of any age?
The hospital serves over 300,000 residents and you can be part of the team that focus is on patient safety and delivering the highest quality care.
The overall responsibilities of the HIM Director are to direct all activities necessary for maintaining the medical record system in a cost effective manner by providing efficient systems and procedures.
Plans, supervises, and coordinates overall departmental activities in order to meet established goals. Develops and oversees departmental budget.
Establishes departmental policies and procedures. Recommends to the team standards for productivity and establishes quality for each area of the department.
Maintains responsibility for selecting, training, and evaluating all departmental employees.
Participates and adheres to the Hospital’s overall compliance plan and department specific requirements.
- Graduate from accredited Health Information Management Program.
- Three to five years management experience in an acute care medical records department required.
- Computer skills in word processing and database management required. Knowledge of state and local regulations required.
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator required (RHIA).
- Facility is around 200 beds full service JCAHO accredited facility.
- Very manageable team that wants to continue to learn.
- The facility is offering a salary range between $85K-$125K depending on experience. They also offer a great benefit package and relocation.