30th October, 2020
Job Type: Direct
We are searching for a Registered Nurse for the ICU.
This is a full time position for Day/Night shift with competitive compensation
and benefits package.
- Analytical skills to assess, prepare, implement and evaluate the outcomes of the plan of care of patients / families.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and ability to deal with the people in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Office products and electronic medical record.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Current NYS license to practice Professional Nursing or NY State limited permit to practice.
- CPR certified, Coronary care course, ACLS within 18 months CCRN recommended within 2 years.
Geneva is a city in New York State. It is located at the northern end of Seneca Lake, known as the Finger Lakes Region. It boasts quality wine trails, a rich history, natural beauty, and four season attractions.
On Cayuga Lake, the city of Ithaca is home to Cornell University. The surrounding area is marked by high gorges, many with dramatic waterfalls, including Taughannock Falls and Buttermilk Falls.
Near the tip of Seneca Lake, Watkins Glen State Park has rocky cliffs and cascading waterfalls, plus trout fishing. Southwest is the Corning Museum of Glass. To the north is the Old Erie Canal, a pivotal 19th-century waterway now offering hiking, canoeing and fishing. In the northwest, the city of Rochester overlooks Lake Ontario.
Not a far drive to a top rated mall, great restaurants and tons of outdoor activities.
You can find Hobart and Williams Smith Colleges and Ithaca are nearby.
Apply For Job