Are you considering a career change? Would you be open to living in close to Sante Fe in a beautiful mountain community surrounded by the powerful Jemez Mountains.
The area is a health oriented community that is proud to have its own ski hill, golf course, aquatic center where Olympic swim teams train, the best schools in the state of NM, outstanding hiking trails and is a very safe community.
Local historical and beautiful sites (Santa Fe, Taos) are within an hour’s drive of the area.
The facility is committed to its quality initiatives and a culture of safety, is invested in the growth of its staff and thus supports ongoing education, certifications and other ongoing learning, and extends numerous recognition programs to all of its staff.
Would you like to work for a facility that appreciates its employees and offers an excellent work life balance and a nice lab environment. Then continue to review the details on the lab opening.
Directs the department's activities and resources to achieve departmental and organizational objectives.
-Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
-Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
-Plans and monitors staffing activites, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education incentives.
-Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/exteranl audits.
-Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
-Integrates evidence based practices into operations and clinical protocals.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required(BSN).
- Current NM RN Licensure or appropriate RN Compact Licensure.
- At least 3 year of Director level experience.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ENPC certification will be needed within 6 months of hire.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- The facility is about a 50 bed acute care hospital.
- Position reports to the CNO.
- Person will oversee around 32 FTE's.
- CNO is looking for someone with Surgical Leadership experience, is patient safety focused, professional with excellent communication skills.
- Having the CORN certified is preferred.
- The range is $43.00hr-$62.00hr depending on experience and they offer full benefits including a rental incentive.