Would you like to live close to the Tucson area in a community with a population over 40K that has no shortage of enticing traits that make it a community of choice for all types of people seeking an affordable cost of living, a temperate climate with year-round outdoor recreation, and an attractive balance of small-town charm with big-city amenities.
It is a great place for young professionals, with a median age range of 34 years old and many retirees are also captivated by the area, often coming to visit for a few days only to find themselves liking the area so much that they purchase a home and stay.
The cost of living is among the lowest and housing cost are below the national average while its median household income is much higher at over $56K yearly.
If this sounds good then add over 275 days of sunshine a year and you could work at a healthcare facility that is around 100 beds and is committed to serving the residents in several surrounding counties and wants its employees to enjoy a career/life balance.
Responsible for evaluation, planning, directing, and administering therapy modalities of treatment in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease, or physical disability.
Assist patients to reach their maximum level of performance and function while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Masters Degree Required.
- Must have completed their CFY and have CCC's.
- 1+ years of experience required.
- Pediatric experience required.
- Director is looking for someone that will work well as a member of the group(team player).
- Position is an outpatient position and they require Pediatric experience.
- The facility is offering a range between $27.54hr-44.06hr and offers a full benefit package and a relocation/sign-on.