Are you looking for a new position where you can live and work in a community that was voted as one of Ohio's Best Hometowns? Would you be interested in working for a healthcare leader in the region?
Would you like be in a position of high visibility in the facility where you make a difference?
This facility is nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and at the intersection of two Interstates that allows access to several larger metro areas like Columbus, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Wheeling. If this sounds appealing then this might be a good opportunity for you.
Responsible for carrying out the objectives of the department as to the diagnostic testing of the sick and injured, furtherance in improvement of organizational performance and participation in Quality Improvement for the department.
Provides diagnostic procedures to the patients under the scope of the services provided by the Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Lab.
-Greet, transport, perform the required paper work and prepare patients for the following procedures and perform: Echocardiogram with/without color and/or doppler, Stress Echocardiogram, Pharmaceutical Stress Echocardiogram, Transesophageal Echocardiogram and Tilt Table Testing.
-Prepare proper reports when indicated.
-Individual may also be responsible for preparing and performing the following tests: Graded Exercise Test, Holter Monitoring, Event Monitor, and Overnight pulse oximetry recordings.
-Individual may also be responsible for daily patient record keeping and filing.
-Clean all non-disposable equipment on recurring basis.
-Order supplies from Materials Management.
-Provide constructive ideas in establishing clinical procedures.
-Various computer generated reports as requested by department director.
- Graduate from an approved Associates Degree program in Echocardiography.
- Will need to have the RDCS licensure/certification.
- Position reports to the Director of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Laboratory.
- There is one other experienced Cardiac Sonographer on staff so open to a newer graduate.
- The position is day shift starting at 7am and there will be a rotating on call schedule.
- The range is $24.75hr-$39.00hr depending on experience and they offer an excellent benefit package and will assist with some moving expenses.