05th October, 2020
Job Type: Direct
- 12 Hour Nights
- Sign-On Bonus:
$2,500 for RNs with 3 to 4 years of experience
$5,000 for RNs with 5+ years of experience
First half of Bonus to be paid out after 90 days and the rest after one year
- 15% diff for night shift
- 8% diff for working weekend shifts
General Job Duties
• Acute care, inpatient, and adult psychiatric units. Persons age 18 years and older, including the geriatric population are served
• Completes assessment/reassessment of patient and documents in medical record.
• Analyzes the information collected to determine patient’s needs and expected outcomes.
• Develops and implements plan of care based upon the assessment, diagnosis, and expected outcomes of patient.
• Oversees the delegation of the plan to other licensed and unlicensed personnel.
• Ensures a discharge plan is a part of the individualized plan of care as appropriate to the population served.
• Engages in patient/family/staff teaching to achieve the desired patient outcomes.
• Maintains working knowledge of and implements key standards that effect operation of patient population served.
• Contributes to the professional development of peers, colleagues, and others (example: students, orientees).
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept: Cerner - iView computerized charting, Pxysis.
- 2 years nursing preferred
- RN Licensed to practice in the State of Missouri
- Current BLS
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
Schedule: No call, but will be expected to work as needed including weekends and holidays.
Floating to other units/departments: All Inpatient Units.
Bed Size: Consists of 2 twelve bed acute care, inpatient, and adult psychiatric units.
Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only): 1 nurse to 6 patients.
1 Day Orientation with Education as well as 2 shifts floating for orientation.
Apply For Job