Are you considering a career change?
Would you be open to living in close to Sante Fe in a beautiful mountain community surrounded by the powerful Jemez Mountains. The area is a health oriented community that is proud to have its own ski hill, golf course, aquatic center where Olympic swim teams train, the best schools in the state of NM, outstanding hiking trails and is a very safe community.
Local historical and beautiful sites (Santa Fe, Taos) are within an hour’s drive of the area.
The facility is committed to its quality initiatives and a culture of safety, is invested in the growth of its staff and thus supports ongoing education,
certifications and other ongoing learning, and extends numerous recognition programs to all of its staff.
Would you like to work for a facility that appreciates its employees and offers an excellent work life balance and a nice lab environment. Then continue to review the details on the lab opening.
This position acts as superuser, coordinator and resource for all areas of clinical EHR.
This position works with the following systems: Medhost, EDIS, CQI nextgen, GGastro, Yourcareuniverse, with a centralized informatics location within the system.
This position acts as super user for all areas of HMS Clinicals, and as Meaningful Use Coordinator,i.e. coordinates all reporting requirements.
Acts as lead on clinical and other related software implementations.
Acts as resource and support to physicians, acts as trainer, and as a resource for all clinical software upgrades.
Leads meaningful use initiative and ensures compliance with meeting all criteria.
This position has a great deal of autonomy and is a very essential position within the facility.
- Current NM RN Licensure of appropriate RN Compact Licensure.
- Bachelor's degree required in Nursing or Associates in Nursing with Bachelors in IT.
- Must have the ability and experience to understand/problem solve and interpret issues that arrive from clinical areas as per IT usage.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Position reports to the CNO.
- Person needs to be patient centered. Be able to work and communicate with Physicians, RN's and other medical staff and has a lot of autonomy.
- The range is $33.50hr-$50.00hr depending on experience.
- The facility offers a full benefit package including an up to $1000.00 per month rental incentive for up to six months for this nursing position.