Are you considering a career change?
Looking for a smaller community(25K population), that offers a low cost of living(18% lower than US average) and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city.
If so, an opportunity to work with an integrated health care system based in east central Ohio is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a not-for-profit and has over 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the area.
The system is the largest provider in a six county region and a primary referral center.
It offers a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and caring with compassion, trust, innovation and excellence.
Facilitates the efforts of corporate management in defining organizational goals and develops systems and procedures to achieve these goals.
Works with customers to identify needs, select and acquire systems, implement, manage and support systems, and develop plans that will lead to more profitable, effective and efficient operations or systems solutions.
- MUST be an RN with a Bachelors Degree.
- Must have Epic EMR experience
- Must have Beaker experience (Epic lab module)
- Four years of work experience in system administration, systems analysis/design and/or computer system project management or an equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously and attention to detail.
- Excellent decision-making, facilitation, work prioritization, conflict resolution and analytical skills required.
- Pro-active problem-solver with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Position is located east of Columbus.
- Please note that the title says Consultant but the position is a full time exempt day shift(salaried) working for the healthcare system.
- The pay depends on experience but the range is between 77K-105K plus a full benefit package.