04th September, 2020
Job Type: Direct
There are 2 openings for Medical Technologists!
Hospital setting located in the beautiful finger lakes region.
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Director/Supervisor, performs a variety of complicated technical assignments with minimal supervision. Tasks and objectives assigned are broadly outlined, frequently requiring unique or special abilities and/or training. Plans own approaches and progressive stages of work to accomplish desired results. With required education and experience, supervises the activities of other Technical staff and laboratory processes.
- Ability to interpret results and clinical significance of test findings.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Education: Minimum: B.S. degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science.
- License/Certifications: NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist license.
- Experience: Preferred: One year experience performing the duties of a Clinical Laboratory Technologist
Geneva is a city in New York State. It is located at the northern end of Seneca Lake, known as the Finger Lakes Region. It boasts quality wine trails, a rich history, natural beauty, and four season attractions.
On Cayuga Lake, the city of Ithaca is home to Cornell University. The surrounding area is marked by high gorges, many with dramatic waterfalls, including Taughannock Falls and Buttermilk Falls.
Near the tip of Seneca Lake, Watkins Glen State Park has rocky cliffs and cascading waterfalls, plus trout fishing. Southwest is the Corning Museum of Glass. To the north is the Old Erie Canal, a pivotal 19th-century waterway now offering hiking, canoeing and fishing. In the northwest, the city of Rochester overlooks Lake Ontario.
Not a far drive to a top rated mall, great restaurants and tons of outdoor activities. You can find Hobart and Williams Smith Colleges and Ithaca are nearby.
Apply For Job