- $1500-$5000 Sign-on Bonuses Available Based on Experience!
Applies the nursing process utilizing Relationship Based Care framework. Establishes strong patient family relationships. Collaborates with other professional, clinical and ancillary staff in providing quality care to patients. Displays strong teamwork. Exhibits self-care and self-knowing in order to be empathetic and compassionate with every interaction. Reports to the Director.
Facility Nursing Purpose: To ensure safe, compassionate, innovative patient centered care, promote and engage in the advancement of evidenced-based nursing practice, create a culture of collaboration, professionalism and a healthy work environment. Education and Experience
The knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated below are normally acquired through the successful completion of a nursing program. Prefer graduates from an accredited school of nursing. Must have a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Indiana. A minimum of 1 to 2 years of job-related experience is preferred. After January 1, 2014, candidates are required to have or obtain a BSN within three years of employment as a Registered Nurse. Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications, Registration/Certification/Licensure:
1. BCLS within 90 days of obtaining position for all Registered Nurses.
2. ACLS within one year of obtaining position in: ED, Interventional Radiology, Surgical Services, PACU, Endoscopy, Outpatient Surgery, Critical Care Center, Progressive Care Center, Intermediate Care Center, Labor & Delivery.
3. NRP within 90 days of obtaining position in: Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby and NICU.
4 . PALS within 1 year of obtaining position in: Outpatient Surgery, PACU, Interventional Radiology, Pediatrics, ED. 5. EKG class within 1 year of hire for CCC, PCU, ICC, Medical, Post Surgical, TJU, Oncology, Nursing Resource Pool; or successful validation of rhythm competency.
6. 12 lead EKG within 1 year in: ED, ICC, PCU and CCC.
7. Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) within 2 years in ED, OR, PACU, and CCC.