30th July, 2020
Job Type: Direct
Are you considering a career change? Looking for a smaller community(25K population), that offers a low cost of living(18% lower than US average) and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city. If so, an opportunity to work with an integrated health care system based in east central Ohio is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a not-for-profit and has over 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the area.
The system is the largest provider in a six county region and a primary referral center.
It offers a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and
comprehensive cancer services.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and caring with compassion, trust, innovation and excellence.
This position provides assistance in development, implementation, and facilitation of strategy planning and deployment for continuous improvement.
Facilitates the identification, prioritization, and selection of process improvement opportunities and initiatives, while leading departments or teams on
process improvement projects.
-Serves as an internal expert on process improvement tools and techniques focusing on Lean Six Sigma.
-Leads process improvement teams and leadership in understanding and use of process management and Lean Six Sigma methods by establishing links between process improvement initiatives and business strategies and identifying and prioritizing high impact opportunities.
-Works with teams on end-to-end process improvement projects and provides expert support while facilitating and tracking team progress.
-Ensures appropriate controls are in place to monitor and maintain results and foster continuous improvement.
-Mentors Green Belts and/or Black Belt project teams in the proper use of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
-Acts as a change agent to instill Lean Six Sigma culture throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in related clinical/business field or equivalent experience required.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification required.
- Two years project management experience required. Prefer healthcare experience.
- Demonstrated experience with project management software.
- Demonstrated success in leading teams who have accomplished significant process improvements.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on oral presentation and class room training techniques.
- Ability to interact with employees throught the organization with demonstrated success initiating change
Apply For Job
- The position is located east of Columbus.
- Reports to the Manager of Lean Six Sigma who was promoted into the position. There is a career ladder with this position and its a new position.
- Manager wants someone with 2 years of Black Belt/Project Management experience. Someone with Minitab experience would be a plus.
- The position is a salaried position but they will quote an hourly range between $30hr-$41.50hr depending on experience and they offer a full benefit package including relocation.