Are you considering a career change? Looking for a smaller community(25K population), that offers a low cost of living(18% lower than US average) and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city. If so, an opportunity to work with an integrated health care system based in east central Ohio is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a not-for-profit and has over 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the area.
The system is the largest provider in a six county region and a primary referral center.
It offers a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and
comprehensive cancer services.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and caring with compassion, trust, innovation and excellence.
The Enterprise Report Analyst will work under the direction of the Business Intelligence Developer or Senior Enterprise Report Analyst to create and maintain analytics solutions.
As a member of the Data Management team the Enterprise Report Analyst will transform raw data into easy to read reports or simple dashboards containing clinical or operational data.
In addition, they will work in close coordination with others on the team to conduct data analysis, interpret data, and provide insights based upon the data.
This position will work on both waterfall and agile project teams utilizing SCRUM to manage the complete development lifecycle.
As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and responding to automated alerts outside of normal business hours may be required.
Some Responsibilities are:
-Create and implement reports and dashboards based on functional requirements defined by the Senior Enterprise Report Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst or through meetings with the data consumers.
-Assists in implementing effective business practices that drive improved decision making, efficiency and performance.
-Communicate with the Senior Enterprise Report Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst or with non-technical business users to determine specific business requirements for reports and business intelligence solutions.
-Identifies, communicates and resolves data quality and data reconciliation issues.
-Builds effective partnerships with coworkers throughout the organization by freely sharing appropriate information and providing assistance when needed.
-Protects confidential information and makes sure data being delivered is following Facility Policies and adheres to guidelines established by the Information Governance Committee or other data governing committees.
-Develops SQL queries and data models ranging from basic to intermediate.
- Associates Degree in IT/Computer Science OR equivalent experience required
- At least one year of experience as a business analyst or work with report development, analytics or programming.
- Must have some experience in a large business intelligence, data warehouse or enterprise reporting project applying a variety of reporting tools to deliver solutions following a structure methodology.
- Prior experience with Business Objects (Crystal Decisions Enterprise) and Crystal Enterprise reporting tools. or other reporting tool.
- Extensive knowledge of sourcing data from Cache, Oracle and SQL Server, having demonstrated proficiency with SQL in a multi-platform environment
- Epic Certified in Reporting Workbench and Clarity a plus.
- Position will report to the Manager of Data Services & Development.
- Will work with a team of 5 other Enterprise Report Analyst.
- Position is full time and the range is between $27hr-$37hr and they have a full benefit package.