24th July, 2020
Registered Nurse - MULTIPLE SPECIALTIES
Type: Full-time - ALL SHIFTS
Location: Los Angeles, CA
NOW HIRING highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurses to provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation for a new hospital located in Los Angeles, CA - ALL shifts available!
We are currently searching for dedicated healthcare professionals in the following areas:
- Medical Surgical (Med Surg)
- Intensive Care (ICU)
- Emergency Department (ER)
- Operating Room (OR)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unity (NICU)
- Labor & Delivery (L&D)
- Step Down / Progressive Care (PCU)
who has acquired broad experience in caring for patients to serve as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully and delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Demonstrates developed assessment skills and recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, and chart) and plans and implements patient care independently.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills and individualizes care based upon the knowledge of the patient and the family.
- Identifies and implements a course of action in non-routine situations.
- Respects and maintains confidential information and collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards.
Apply For Job
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Full benefits
- All shifts available
- 1+ years of previous experience, preferably acute experience however all experience considered
- California RN License required
- Ability to provide proper care for multiple patients at one time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a registered nurse looking to make a move, then this opportunity is for you - APPLY TODAY!