Would you be interested in living in an area with a historic downtown district with numerous art galleries, specialty shops and restaurants? How about a greenway that parallels the scenic Popo Agie River. It is the perfect place for people who love the outdoors as you can enjoy walking trails, rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and camping. In the winter cross country skiing and snowmobiling are popular activities as well. Moose, elk, bighorn sheep, antelope, and other wildlife are abundant in the region.
Are you interested in a career where you can have balance? Then working at this medical center which is a progressive healthcare organization located in Wyoming might be the right spot for you.
This position has the primary responsibility and accountability for the accurate and timely collection, analysis, and reporting of Quality Indicator data. Possesses clinical knowledge of disease processes for the healthcar sytem.
-Facilitates staff, students, visitors and physician education related to Quality initiatives and Infection Control practices.
-Maintains knowledge of regulatory requirements and ensures compliance by various regulatory agencies, on local, state, and federal levels.
-Accurately abstracts clinical information from the medical record for quality data measures.
-Possesses the ability to communicate with discretion and diplomacy with physicians, hospital team members, department managers and agency surveyors.
-Must be visible on units performing survallence & education.
-Verbalizes understanding of clinical processes that enhance compliance with quality measures.
-Assumes responsibility for professional growth and development in Quality Resource Management and Infection Control practices including but not limited to, involvement in professional associations and community.
-Compiles data/statistics that can be used by the QRM Manager and hospital management to identify areas of compliance.
-Identifies investigates and records data concerning hospital acquired infections.
-Prepares and submits reports to appropriate hospital committees as assigned.
-Must be able to set priorities, organize work, delegate duties, and objectively evaluate and implement opportunities for improvement.
-Performs chart review and data abstraction for quality core measures tat are reported to Joint Commission and CMS.
-Responsible for promoting and supporting Performance Improvement and Quality Assessment activities throughout the organization.
-Supports the design, assessment, and measurement of important processes and outcomes that may affect the delivery of quality patient care, operational processes and strategic initiatives.
-Responsible for duties as described in the hospital Infection Prevention Plan policy.
-Serves as a resource person.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- Person must be a RN and able to get current Wyoming RN license or compact equivalent.
- Must have CIC certification (Certified Infection Control Preventionist) or must obtain within two years of employment if not currently certified.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Broad clinical experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in an acute care facility.
- Position reports to the System of Quality and Case Management
- Position will be over 2 campus' that are 20 minutes apart.
- Prior experience within a complex medical center preferred and the ability to work as a team.
- The hospital will offer a range between 60K-83K depending on experience.
- The position also offers a bonus potential and a great benefit package including temp housing, relocation and retention bonus.