Our client, a nationally recognized multi-discipline engineering and architectural consulting firm, has 3 exciting opportunities for a full time mid to senior level Water Process Engineer and resource manager to join our design and construction team. This position can be located in our Albany, Syracuse, Rochester or Williamsville (Buffalo), NY office locations depending on your current geographic location. If you are interested in a fast paced, collaborative working environment with an emphasis on client service, innovative thought and career growth, we invite you to respond.
This position will serve as both a technical lead and project manager for medium to large scale study, design and construction projects involving water treatment, storage, pumping and distribution systems.
Project work includes (among other tasks):
· Diagnosing, analyzing and implementing water treatment process improvements
· Optimization of treatment plant operation systems, including: Pretreatment, Filtration, Chemical, Residuals and Energy systems
· Asset evaluation and related long-term capital planning
· Hydraulic modeling of water treatment and storage systems
· Supplementing utility staff with water expertise in critical situations
In this position you will become the trusted advisor to our established water clients and supplement our sales team in the development and securing of new project work. You will represent the Water Group on a regional and national level through professional organizations, technical presentations, and key partnerships. Ideal candidates for this position would have existing experience in the water discipline, however individuals seeking to leverage a broad portfolio of experience who are interested in becoming focused within the Water market will also be considered. A Bachelor’s or Masters of Science degree in Civil, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering or related fields is required. A PE is preferred, but we will consider experience and background. Qualifications
- mid level EIT possible- PE preferred.
- SR level PE required
- Resource manager PE required
- 3 roles all need extensive water/waste water storm water experience.
Candidates should be flexible, possess strong management and leadership skills, demonstrate sound communication and work well in a team environment. You must have your own transportation for travel to job sites and client meetings; occasional overnight travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer, our firm and our client complies to all EEOC rules and regulations.