16th July, 2020
Registered Nurse - MULTIPLE SPECIALTIES
Type: Full-time - ALL SHIFTS
Location: Central, Louisiana
NOW HIRING highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurses to provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation for hospital located in Central Louisiana - ALL shifts available! Full benefits package includes SIGN-ON BONUS, shift differential for nights and weekends, and relocation package!
We are currently searching for dedicated healthcare professionals in the following areas:
- Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (RN Med Surg)
- Intensive Care Registered Nurse (ICU RN)
- Emergency Department Registered Nurse (ER RN)
- Step Down / Progressive Care Registered Nurse (PCU RN)
who have acquired broad experience in caring for patients to serve as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully and delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Demonstrates developed assessment skills and recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, and chart) and plans and implements patient care independently.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills and individualizes care based upon the knowledge of the patient and the family.
- Identifies and implements a course of action in non-routine situations.
- Respects and maintains confidential information and collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards.
Apply For Job
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Retention bonus
- Shift differential for Nights and Weekends
- Relocation Package
- All shifts available
- 1+ years of previous experience, preferably acute experience however all experience considered
- RN License required; Current state nursing license or RN license from participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Ability to provide proper care for multiple patients at one time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a registered nurse looking to make a move, then this opportunity is for you - APPLY TODAY!