NOW HIRING! Psychotherapist in Corvallis, OR
Job Type: Direct
Ready for a change? We have a full time opportunity available for a Psychotherapist to join a behavioral healthcare team in Corvallis, Oregon.
The focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. There is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement and a great mentoring environment is provided.
– Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and generous CME allowance
– Full time, permanent position
– Provide outpatient psychotherapy to children, adolescents, and/or adults
– Oregon Licensed Psychologist (PsyD, PhD), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or eligibility for Oregon licensure
– Strong skills as a generalist psychotherapist
– Commitment to evidence-based practice
– Experience working in a busy, outpatient clinic serving a diverse patient population preferred
– The Mid-Willamette Valley is considered to be one of the most desirable areas of Oregon to live in
– This area has access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, cultural events and festivals
– Excellent schools and affordable housing are available
– This community is home to Oregon State University
– Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland metropolitan area