Applications - Sales Engineer/ Product Development
NOW HIRING! Applications - Sales Engineer/ Product Development in Philadelphia, PA
26th June, 2020
Job Type: Direct
Be integrally involved with bringing new products to market!!!
Our international client manufactures FDA approved/certified specialty packaging glass and plastic products for pharmaceuticals industry.
- Works closely with Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Quality, and Operations to ensure continuity in product offerings and Company goals. - The Applications Engineer must be able to engage technically, operationally, and commercially to understand and enable speed to market of new products.
- Undergraduate degree in either Business or Engineering or Life Sciences preferred. - Notable product management/ product management life cycle accomplishments in either the Life Sciences or Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical industries. - Detailed knowledge of customer relationship management tools to improve market share and provide consumer insight.
- Guide and lead cross-functional teams to manage the life cycle of products from new product introduction from pilot stage through the ramp to high volume manufacturing. - Create and execute upon annual marketing plans focused on: product revenue growth, operating margin, innovation and life cycle management. - Lead marketing activities related to product development and market launch. - Capitalize on market opportunities by developing concise and actionable marketing plans that drive sustainable profitable growth. - Actively monitor competitive activity
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 20%. - Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- Paid Relocation to Greater Philadelphia area. (Some flexibility in this requirement.) - Outstanding compensation package (includes bonus)