NOW HIRING! Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Primary Care in Oswego, NY
Job Type: Direct
Ready for a change? We have an exciting opportunity available for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our primary care team in Oswego, New York.
The staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with and the focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care.
An excellent mentoring environment is available and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement.
There is a dedicated commitment to providers in maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
– Competitive compensation and full benefits
– Comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, vision, 403(b), life and disability, PTO
CME allowance and time off for CMEs
– Relocation assistance is available
– Qualified NPs and PAs must be licensed (or eligible) in New York with prescriptive authority and current DEA #
– At least 1 year of primary care NP or PA experience is desired
– New NPs are welcome to apply
– Located in upstate New York, this area offers small city living with close proximity to many large metropolitan areas.
– It’s location on Lake Ontario and its four distinct seasons offer endless opportunities for boating, sailing and other water sports.
– In addition, there are many cultural activities and events, festivals and family oriented activities throughout the year.
– The area’s elementary and high schools offer advanced learning curriculum standards and prepare students to excel as they pursue higher education opportunities.