NOW HIRING! Integrated Behaviorist in Albany, OR
Job Type: Direct
A full time opportunity available for an Integrated Behaviorist (PhD, PsyD or LCSW) to join a behavioral healthcare team in Albany, Oregon.
The focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. There is
plenty of room for professional growth and advancement and a great mentoring environment is provided.
– Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and generous CME allowance
– Full time, permanent position
– Work closely with medical providers and allied health staff to address the behavioral health needs of primary care patients
–Conduct assessments and interventions within a short term model (1-6 sessions)
–Maintain the flexibility to respond to urgent situations, “warm hand-offs” and timely consultation with colleagues
–Coordinate the referral of patients in need of services beyond the scope of integrated behavioral health
– Oregon Licensed Psychologist (PsyD, PhD) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or eligibility for Oregon licensure
– Possess the attitudes and skills necessary for providing integrative behavioral health services