Boost your RF Career. Now hiring an RF LNA (Low Noise Amplifier) Design Engineer for an Automotive R&D team based in the Detroit / Ann Arbor area.
You will be responsible for new technology and solution development for automotive antenna, and associated Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA's), Antenna Elements, and related automotive RF products for infotainment, and satellite radio applications.
Though this is within an Automotive sector, may consider LNA expertise outside of the automotive industry, such as from a Chip Manufacturer, though this is working at the "Board level".
Your background with small LNA’s and antennas related to consumer electronics, cellular, medical devices, or of course automotive, coupled with LNA design, and the understanding of the EMI / EMC issues associated with small packaged applications and in a highly electronically complex environment is key. - This is NOT an entry level job - Full authorization to work for any employer in America is required
To be considered, you should have the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Design and developing Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) designs and integrate them with antennas/modules for our automotive applications. We will consider you if working for a Chip Manufacturer
- To explore cutting-edge technologies and track and monitor industry design trends
- To develop innovative solutions with challenging technical and product requirements
- To cooperate with other internal functions to ensure your design can be implemented in leading /cutting edge products successfully
- To draft technical specifications, design guidelines and related documents for new solutions.
- To meet with customers and provide technical support for customer design activities
- Some travel will be required, including occasional international travel to Europe and Asia. Approximately 10% of total work time may be dedicated to business travel.