14th June, 2020
Job Type: Direct
- $5k Sign-On
- Relocation Assistance
Reporting to the Director of Care Continuum, the Clinical Manager Care Continuum will be responsible for the coordination of clinical activities of the Population Health and Care Management departments and to ensure quality patient care by abiding by hospital and nursing standards.
The main role of the Clinical Manager Care Continuum is to plan, organize, and direct the Health and Care Management teams. The role also includes clinical practice, education, consultation, administration, research and professional leadership.
The Manager Care Continuum must be committed to acting as a resource to patients, families, and the healthcare team in removing obstacles that may impede progress of each program.
This position will facilitate and coordinate planning of services to improve access, promote wellness, and improve health and safety; and independently perform general and unit-specific clinical skills. Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply For Job
- Must have BSN with a Masters in Health Related Field and a minimum of two (2) years clinical experience.
- Previous supervisory and management experience is also required. Project Management and Grant Writing experience preferred. Minimum two (2) years of recent clinical care experience required.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively interact with patients, families and other members of the Healthcare Team and Community Stakeholders.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Must be able to Identify gaps in care continuum, formulate high quality cost effective solutions.
- Must be able to establish relationships with the community entities, such as Post Acute Care Partners and Physician Groups.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Must have current American Heart Association BLS certificate or obtain within the orientation period.
- A national certification in related field identified within 90 days of hire. The national certification will be identified and the time frame to complete the certification will be approved by the respective VP within 90 days of accepting the position.