06th May, 2020
As a Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver your role is to accurately and effectively receive, transact and despatch materials inline with customer delivery requirements. You will work closely with other departments within the business and ensure clear and consistent communication is delivered.
Some of your duties and responsibilities include:
The person for the role will:
- Operating a counterbalance FLT, bendi FLT, pallet truck as required and to be proficient in manual handling policies and practices.
- Produce material kits to defined picking list requirements and package/label all consignments to a high standard to ensure they arrive with the customer in good condition and are easily identifiable.
- Receive and despatch stock using multiple ERP systems.
- Create customer part codes and purchase orders in line with customer requirements.
- Carry out stock checks of all stock using multiple ERP systems.
- Involvement in 5s audits where and when required and take a pro-active approach to organise the stock to maintain stock integrity and increase picking efficiencies across all work streams.
- Compliance to H&S / Quality regulations and procedures to ensure the safety of you and other site personnel.
- To undertake any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
Apply For Job
- Have a good knowledge of goods out business processes.
- Hold a bendi FLT licence
- Have knowledge of using WMS business operating systems.
- Have an excellent health & safety and quality systems awareness.
- Have good IT skills and written and verbal communication
- Have excellent attention to detail.