06th May, 2020
Logistics Coordinator, Coleshill
- Salary - £21k - £24k (based on experience)
- Hours – Mon-Fri 9am–5.30pm
Are you an experienced co-ordinator? Are you outgoing, confident
& results driven? Do you have a knowledge of logistics?
This is your exciting opportunity to join an expanding Company who offer their team members lots of development opportunity and see their people as their greatest asset. You will be supporting the business within the customer service, sales & logistics team, providing a high level of service to internal and external customers by ensuring orders are processed and delivered within the expected time frame and to the expected standard of service. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aim to build and enhance customer relationships.
- Manage customer accounts and project manage the delivery of equipment.
- Ensure ETA's are communicated and liaise with internal and external customers.
- Ensure all problems are solved by working with our team.
- Work closely with the all team members to ensure efficiency of process and to create a great working environment.
- Look for improved ways of working as required.
- Working on in house systems as well as email and excel spreadsheets to ensure all reporting is correct and up to date.
- Liaising with external transport companies to ensure carriage and delivery is on time and on budget.
The right candidate will have experience within a customer service, sales support or a logistics role. Be a confident communicator, have a can do attitude and enjoy problem solving. There is a need to have good knowledge of excel and in house systems. As a thank you for being part of a winning team we would like to offer you:
Apply For Job
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributed pension scheme
- Team lunches
- Free parking