13th January, 2022
Service Delivery Administrator
Full Time – Permanent – Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (plus flexibility to work extra hours as required)
Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for your next challenge? Are you happy to work in a reactive environment? Are you organised; do you have excellent communication and great attention to detail?
As Service Delivery Administrator your role is to support the service delivery team by ensuring all customer data is captured and reporting is available. You will work closely with other departments within the business and ensure clear and consistent communication is delivered.
Some of your duties and responsibilities include:
The person for the role will:
- Request purchase order numbers from customers and update documentation.
- Complete risk assessment documentation for customers.
- To progress and convert new enquiries within the customers timescales, cross selling services where possible.
- Ensure all customer queries, quotations, orders and complaints are processed within 24 hours of receipt.
- Assist with the smooth and timely processing of invoicing.
- Support on ETA’s for the customer.
- Communicate with all departments to chase information.
- Produce reports for service delivery team as required.
- Scanning documents.
- Filing documents.
- Matching records and chasing data.
- Communicate any discrepancies with the relevant department.
- Updates on excel reports.
- Liaise with internal teams and problem solve.
- Compliance to H&S / Quality regulations and procedures to ensure the safety of you and other site personnel.
- To undertake any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
Apply For Job
- Have a good knowledge of business processes.
- Have good IT skills and written and verbal communication.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a good daily working knowledge of excel.
- Have an excellent health & safety and quality systems awareness.
- Be flexible and agile with a great attitude towards teamwork.