FLT Counterbalance Driver - Warehouse Operative
Hours: Shifts 5am - 2.30pm / 1.30pm - 11pm (must be flexible to working hours to meet business demands).
As Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver your role is to accurately load freight on to vehicles in an organised manner. experience of loading fright items would be a distinct advantage as you require great attention to detail. You will work closely with other departments within the business and ensure clear and consistent communication is delivered.
Some of your Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Operate an FLT, counterbalance & reach FLT, pallet truck as required and to be proficient in manual handling policies and practices..
- Load freight items of all shapes and sizes onto vehicles.
- General handballing as required
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Compliance to H&S / Quality regulations and procedures to ensure the safety of you and other site personnel.
- To undertake any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
The person for the role will:
- Be experienced in working with freight
- Have experience operating an FLT
- Have a good understanding of H&S
- Have good communication skills
- Be adaptable and flexible and willing to do handball work as well as FLT driving.