16th November, 2020
Full Time – Permanent – Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm (plus flexibility to work extra hours as required)
Are you an experienced Warehouse Administrator, looking for your next challenge? Are you happy to work in a reactive environment? Are you organised; do you have excellent communication & problem-solving skills? With great attention to detail?
As a Warehouse Administrator your role is to support the warehouse team by keeping data up to date on an in-house WMS system with accuracy. You will work closely with other departments within the business and ensure clear and consistent communication is delivered.
Some of your duties and responsibilities include:
The person for the role will:
- Receive and despatch stock using multiple ERP systems.
- Create customer part codes and purchase orders in line with customer requirements.
- Updating the inhouse warehouse management system.
- Communicate with all departments to chase information.
- Produce reports for warehouse team and management.
- Scanning documents.
- Filing documents.
- Matching records and chasing data.
- Communicate any discrepancies with the relevant department.
- Update excel reports.
- Debrief drivers and pass all correct paperwork.
- Liaise with internal teams and problem solve.
- Compliance to H&S / Quality regulations and procedures to ensure the safety of you and other site personnel.
- To undertake any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
Apply For Job
- Have a good knowledge of business processes.
- Have good IT skills and written and verbal communication
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have knowledge of using WMS business operating systems.
- Have an excellent health & safety and quality systems awareness.