Bendi Driver - Warehouse Operative Hours:
9am - 6pm (must also be flexible to meet demands of the business)
As Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver
your role is to accurately and effectively receive, transact and despatch materials in line with customer delivery requirements. You will work closely with other departments within the business and ensure clear and consistent communication is delivered. Some of your Duties and Responsibilities include:
The person for the role will:
- Operate a bendi FLT, counterbalance FLT, pallet truck as required and to be proficient in manual handling policies and practices.
- Produce material kits to defined picking list requirements and package/label all consignments to a high standard to ensure they arrive with the customer in good condition and are easily identifiable.
- Receive and despatch stock using multiple ERP systems. Involvement required when choosing preferred logistics partners.
- Carry out stock checks using multiple ERP systems.
- Involvement in 5s audits where and when required and take a pro-active approach to organise the stock to maintain stock integrity and increase picking efficiencies across all work streams.
- Compliance to H&S / Quality regulations and procedures to ensure the safety of you and other site personnel.
- To undertake any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
- Have knowledge of relevant business operating systems
- Have knowledge of Company Policies and Procedures
- Have an excellent health & safety and quality systems awareness
- Have good IT Skills and written and verbal communication
- Have good attention to detai