14th April, 2021
- B2B field sales - office based in Belmont
- Permanent, full-time
- Vehicle, laptop & mobile phone provided
For over 40 years, our people-first culture has continued to push us forward to become a nationally recognised and trusted wholly owned Australian brand. At 13cabs we pride ourselves on exceeding passenger expectations. From streamlining booking processes to superior door-to-door transport, our mission is to offer improved services to Passengers.
Our sales team play an integral role in our ongoing success. Through their proactive and customer-centric approach, we've been able to build strong and meaningful relationships that have seen 13cabs become a nationally recognised brand and an industry leader.
Now that we're servicing Western Australian roads, we’re looking for an experienced field sales professional to join our team. The sales team are champions of our brands who help drive bookings and grow our client base.Our ideal candidate will:
Why work for 13cabs?
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Promote our brand to increase passenger preference and volume of network bookings
- Maintain and improve existing relationships with clients
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the country to identify and manage risks
- Be a dedicated lead chaser with field sales experience.
- Innate ability to sell, network and target new business opportunities in a highly competitive service industry
- Outside of the box thinker who takes a proactive approach in their pitch delivery and relationship management approach
- Ability to generate new ideas drawing on a range of information sources to identify new ways of doing things
- Hold a current and valid Australian driver’s license
We believe in the importance of accessible, dependable and equitable transport in the community and to support the delivery of this mission we make sure our sales team are put on the road to success with a few of those sale-essential things:Taxi Uni:
our two-week induction plan to help you understand the ins-and-outs of the business.A company car
: to get you from A to B and anywhere in-between when heading to those important client meetings. Laptop and iPhone:
making those sales easier while on the road and ensuring you feel connected.Competitive base salary
and opportunities to earn incentives More about A2B:
We're an Australian ASX listed Company with a leading position in personal transport. Our dispatch technology is deployed globally, and our expertise in payments is embraced by retailers and the personal transport industry throughout Australia. We are home to brands including 13cabs, Cabcharge, EFT Solutions, and Mobile Technologies International.
As an employee of A2B, you’ll have a genuine opportunity to contribute during our exciting transition phase and help shape the working culture you want for your future.
You’ll also have access to a range of existing employee benefits, such as:
- Discounted fuel prices
- Access to our free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate discounts with major retailers
Please click the "Apply Now"
button and send your CV with a short cover letter outlining your success in sales. Special conditions - The successful applicant must be a non-smoker. A2B Australia is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A2B recruits, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply For Job