18th May, 2021
- Do you have a passion for numbers and accounting?
- Do you have some Accounts Payable experience? Do you have experience with Xero?
- Or perhaps you’re a fresh graduate looking to use your Accounting degree and kick start your career in Accounts Payable?
We’re looking to grow our supportive and friendly Finance team by finding an Account Payable Assistant
, who has a strong understanding of double entry, accounting equations, financial statements and is passionate about the world of numbers!
This is a full time permanent opportunity based in Crows Nest, close to public transport. Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Validating and submitting invoices for approval
- Processing creditor invoices
- Tracking expense vs budget
- Managing referral partner commissions
- Calculating monthly commissions
- Managing reimbursement workflow and process
- Processing all reimbursements
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Performing monthly company credit card reconciliations
- Calculating prepayments and accruals
- Assisting with fortnightly payroll process and monthly PAYG submissions
- Creating ad hoc reports
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Around 2 years’ experience in a similar AP role. We’re also happy to consider fresh Accounting graduates.
- Degree qualified in Accounting.
- Accounting knowledge (double entry, accounting equations, financial statements etc)
- Experience using Xero will be highly regarded
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in stakeholder management
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Problem solver
- People-oriented, works well in a tight-knit and supportive team
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Online Marketing Gurus is one of the fastest-growing global search and digital marketing agencies in Australia. We work with SME clients locally and around the world and we partner with some of the biggest companies and smartest minds in our space. We pride ourselves at being at the forefront of knowledge and expertise and believe that the only way to stay ahead of the game is to continue learning.
We take pride in our culture, which is driven by our four company values:
- Share evidence, not opinion
- Find solutions, not problems
- Make customers love you
- Own it and get it done
We've also received recognition through several awards, including the Smart50, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Financial Times 1,000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific, BRW Fast Starters, Optus My Business Awards and the Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
We look forward to receiving your application! :)
Apply For Job
- Gourmet lunches on the house
- Flexible work conditions
- Volunteer leave
- Birthday leave
- Flexible leave (on top of annual leave)
- Incredible career progression pathways
- Global opportunities
- Being surrounded by incredibly smart individuals, and awesome human beings
- Dog friendly office
- & heaps more