04th May, 2021
Passionate about digital marketing?
A fantastic opportunity to be part of the rapidly expanding team in a collaborative, outcome obsessed and data driven digital agency, where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
We’re looking for an organised individual with a can-do attitude and a passion for digital marketing.
Working within our talented Account Management team you will be dedicated go-to on all data analysis, reporting and optimisations guru.
Being the second point of contact, you will need to be a great communicator internally and externally with the professional flair across all forms of communication.
About the role:
Preferred experience, but not essential:
- Work closely with the Account Management team to identify and execute client needs.
- Attendance to all required internal business meetings.
- Complete data analysis and present recommendations.
- Act as a secondary point of communication for clients.
- Identify existing client portfolio opportunities promoting OMG solutions
- Managing project deliverables, timelines and client expectations.
- Proficiency in business software tools.
- Understanding all OMG systems and processes.
- Champion company Values, Purpose and Vision internally and externally.
- Worked in a digital marketing agency or similar environment
- Knowledge / Experience in SEO, PPC, Social Media Advertising
- Passion for the digital landscape
- Relationship builder who can quickly build rapport with all types of people
- Can manage multiple projects and work with various teams in a fast paced environment.
- Excited about working in an always changing and evolving industry
- Attention to detail
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
Online Marketing Gurus is one of the fastest-growing global search and digital marketing agencies in Australia. We work with clients locally and around the world and we partner with some of the biggest influencers and minds in our space. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of knowledge and expertise and believe that the only way to stay ahead of the game is to continue learning.
Every day, we pour our time into numbers-based thinking that we know will deliver real, tangible, data-driven insights (none of the fluff, jargon, and guesswork you might see elsewhere). In fact, we’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an in-house Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing. Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
It all boils down to our four values:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working conditions
- Brand new headquarters in Crows Nest
We are looking for passionate people who LOVE digital marketing to join our Account Management team. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply For Job