03rd May, 2021
Are you an experienced Digital Account Director looking for a step up?
Want to join a rapidly growing digital marketing agency where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
Are you an established Account Director in an agency environment and looking to find a new challenge? Then keep reading..
About the role:
Due to our exponential growth, we are looking for an experienced Group Account Director to join our ever-growing team for Account Management.
You will lead and join a talented diverse team of experts and responsible for maintaining and growing the client portfolio!
Some of your responsibilities, but not limited to:
Who we are looking for:
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Working with SEO & PPC Teams to ensure cutting edge SEO strategies & complimenting campaigns across other search, PPC & social channels.
- Communication with all clients within your portfolio.
- Expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in an assigned client portfolio.
- Working with our production and creative teams to ensure we provide an unbeatable experience and fantastic results to our clients.
- Champion company Values, Purpose and Vision internally and externally.
- Responsible for ongoing training education to stay up to date with changes and developments in the industry.
- Attendance to all internal business meetings
- Client Communication (Soft Skills)
- Experience in managing a team
- Customer Service
- Negotiation and sales experience desired
- Dispute Resolution
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in advertising, design, media or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- Robust knowledge of PPC, SEO & FB
- Knowledge of varied CMS systems and common issues
Company & Growth
- Vision: accelerate growth for small businesses and large ones. Too many agencies have taken people’s money and have done a runner - we exist to change this.
- Doubled revenue year on year since 2013
- Largest independent agency in Australia
- 110 employees in Sydney alone, plus 10 people in USA, and expansion to Singapore, UK, and Middle East in process.
- 850+ active clients across small business & large enterprises like Calciv Klein, Vodafone, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
- Unlike many agencies, we grow fast, but keep our clients too :) Average 97% retention rate vs the industry average of around 40-50%
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- Opportunity to work with the smartest minds in digital. Spend a year or two here, you will be the BEST digital marketing mind in Australia.
- Merit driven organisation - you perform, you get rewarded. No politics.
- Very young culture - average age of 25 ish, with many in leadership positions at that age.
- Very strong focus on employee initiatives, employee development and engagement & growth plans,
- Reward and recognition, peer nominated awards
- Values driven culture, data & evidence driven, solutions focused, customer centric, taking ownership.
- Salaries are paid fortnightly
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
Truth is, evidence guides our whole approach digital, which you can appreciate, is an exceedingly complex space. Every day there are new algorithm updates, technologies emerging, consumer behaviours shifting. It all boils down to our four values:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Still wondering what’s it like to work in a digital marketing agency? Well, you won’t have to just imagine any more. We are looking for passionate people who just LOVE marketing to join our team. Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
Gourmet lunches on the house
Flexible leave (on top of annual leave)
Incredible career progression pathways
❤️ Being surrounded by incredibly smart individuals, and awesome human beings
The best training in the industry (spend 1-2 years here, you’ll be the best at what you do in AU!)
Dog friendly office
& heaps more
We look forward to receiving your application
Apply For Job