26th April, 2021
Are you a SEO Executive/Assistant looking to step up?
Want to join a rapidly growing digital marketing agency where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
About the role:
We’re a growing company and this is a great opportunity for an SEO professional looking for the next step in their career.
We're looking for an SEO Consultant to assist with the boarding work with our specialists for our clients and manage client performance, to ensure the ongoing success of our clients' initiatives.
We're going to show you how to be exceptional with SEO, where you will handle all types of clients, Local, Lead Generation, E-commerce and Enterprise level accounts. You will become proficient in technical implementation and web analytics packages to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for Online Marketing Gurus SME clients. The natural progression from Consultant is to upskill you ready for an SEO Manager position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
What you've done before:
- Managing clients and plan, create and execute campaigns
- Ongoing website link analysis, market research competitor link analysis to outline ongoing promotional opportunities
- Understand – CMS, FTP, server-side, analytics tracking and content related recommendations
- Help Formulate 6-12 month SEO campaign plans
- Innovate ongoing technical tactics through ongoing industry research and execution
- Conducting Keyword Research & Keyword Mapping, Technical audits, Backlink Analysis
- Work with a team of SEO Consultants to achieve success on campaigns
- You are solutions focussed
- You have creative solutions to problems
- You have experience with SEO for 2+ Year
- You have worked in an agency
- You are prepared to change the way we do things because you can make it better
- Things like ROI, CTR, HREFLANG, JS, CSS are used by you daily.
- You want to work around a team of highly driven SEO's
- You have strong organisational and time management skills as well as Administration/Project Management skills
Company & Growth
- Vision: accelerate growth for small businesses and large ones. Too many agencies have taken people’s money and have done a runner - we exist to change this.
- Doubled revenue year on year since 2013
- Largest independent agency in Australia
- 110 employees in Sydney alone, plus 10 people in USA, and expansion to Singapore, UK, and Middle East in process.
- 850+ active clients across small business & large enterprises like Calciv Klein, Vodafone, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
- Unlike many agencies, we grow fast, but keep our clients too :) Average 97% retention rate vs the industry average of around 40-50%
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- Opportunity to work with the smartest minds in digital. Spend a year or two here, you will be the BEST digital marketing mind in Australia.
- Merit driven organisation - you perform, you get rewarded. No politics.
- Very young culture - average age of 25 ish, with many in leadership positions at that age.
- Very strong focus on employee initiatives, employee development and engagement & growth plans,
- Reward and recognition, peer nominated awards
- Values driven culture, data & evidence driven, solutions focused, customer centric, taking ownership.
- Salaries are paid fortnightly
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
It all boils down to our four values:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Gourmet lunches on the house
Flexible leave (on top of annual leave)
Incredible career progression pathways
❤️ Being surrounded by incredibly smart individuals, and awesome human beings
The best training in the industry (spend 1-2 years here, you’ll be the best at what you do in AU!)
Dog friendly office
& heaps more
If you're willing to work in a supportive team environment you'll be rewarded with a fun work atmosphere where your achievements will be recognised. Work with people who not only love their job but are passionate about their industry and getting their client's awesome results!We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply For Job