21st April, 2021
Do you have Website Development experience and a strong understanding of SEO?
We’re looking for a Front End Developer who will play a focal role within the success of the business.
The FED's main responsibility is making marketing projects into reality.
Ideally, you will have HubSpot development experience, along with an appreciation for digital marketing, a people-oriented mindset, and a proactive approach to ensure projects stay on time and on budget.
This is an internal role and will sit within our talented and growing marketing team.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Developing new pages, assets and tools for all company websites, mostly built on HubSpot (or sometimes Wordpress).
- Ideating, scoping, and executing on new solutions to solve marketing problems and increase conversions.
- Championing industry best practice across all development projects
- Creating a more connected ecosystem of marketing tools, across our suite of tools which includes (but is not limited to): HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Zapier, Google Ads, Facebook Ads.
- Assisting with ongoing marketing activity including (but not limited to): HubSpot configuration and optimisation, workflow building, etc.
- Adhoc activities
- 2+ years minimum experience in internal web development
- Has worked in an Agency Environment and pace.
- SEO understanding or experience
- Proficient in website performance and optimisations
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong commitment to excellence in customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to innovate and strive to adopt new technologies
What makes Online Marketing Gurus the place to be (and work)? Well it's the same reason why thousands of businesses have chosen to partner with us over the years.
We're an honest team of Gurus with a uniquely evidence-based approach. This makes it possible for us to deliver real and roaring revenue growth (time and time again), because our campaigns are based on evidence, not opinion.
In fact, we’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an in house Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
It all boils down to our four values:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Still wondering what’s it like to work in a digital marketing agency? Well, you won’t have to just imagine any more. We are looking for passionate people who just LOVE marketing to join our talented Marketing team. Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
We look forward to receiving your application
Apply For Job
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Work with talented and supportive teams
- Part of a rapidly growing company