20th April, 2021
Do you have a passion for numbers and accounting?
Are you experienced in Xero and wanting to fast track your career in Accounting?
We’re looking to grow our team by finding an Account Payable expert, who has a strong understanding of double entry, accounting equations, financial statements and passionate about the world of numbers!
This is a full time permanent opportunity.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Validate and submit invoices for approval
- Process creditor invoices
- Track expense vs budget
- Manage referral partner commissions
- Calculate monthly commission
- Manage reimbursement workflow and process
- Processing all reimbursements
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Monthly company credit card reconciliations
- Calculation of prepayments and accruals
- Assist with fortnightly payroll process and monthly PAYG submissions
- Creation of ad hoc reports
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role minimum
- Accounting Degree
- Accounting knowledge (double entry, accounting equations, fin statements etc)
- Experience in Xero
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Proficient in stakeholder management
- Digital Marketing Agency experience is advantageous
- Proactive, can-do attitude, problem-solver
- People-oriented, works well in a tight-knit team
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Great communicator
- Proactive and innovative
Company & Growth
- Vision: accelerate growth for small businesses and large ones. Too many agencies have taken people’s money and have done a runner - we exist to change this.
- Doubled revenue year on year since 2013
- Largest independent agency in Australia
- 110 employees in Sydney alone, plus 10 people in USA, and expansion to Singapore, UK, and Middle East in process.
- 850+ active clients across small business & large enterprises like Calciv Klein, Vodafone, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
- Unlike many agencies, we grow fast, but keep our clients too :) Average 97% retention rate vs the industry average of around 40-50%
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- Opportunity to work with the smartest minds in digital. Spend a year or two here, you will be the BEST digital marketing mind in Australia.
- Merit driven organisation - you perform, you get rewarded. No politics.
- Very young culture - average age of 25 ish, with many in leadership positions at that age.
- Very strong focus on employee initiatives, employee development and engagement & growth plans,
- Reward and recognition, peer nominated awards
- Values driven culture, data & evidence driven, solutions focused, customer centric, taking ownership.
- Salaries are paid fortnightly
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
It all boils down to our four values:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Still wondering what’s it like to work in a digital marketing agency? Well, you won’t have to just imagine any more. We are looking for passionate people who just LOVE marketing to join our talented Marketing team. Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
Gourmet lunches on the house
Flexible leave (on top of annual leave)
Incredible career progression pathways
❤️ Being surrounded by incredibly smart individuals, and awesome human beings
The best training in the industry (spend 1-2 years here, you’ll be the best at what you do in AU!)
Dog friendly office
& heaps more
** Remote work is not accepted for this role. We look forward to receiving your application
Apply For Job