19th April, 2021
Are you an experienced SEO Manager looking for a new start in 2021?
Do you have experience in managing a team of talented SEO Experts?
Want to join a rapidly growing digital marketing agency where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
We’re a growing company and this is a great opportunity for an SEO professional looking for the next step in their career.
We're looking for an SEO Manager to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for Online Marketing Gurus SME clients, whilst overseeing a team of SEO Consultants. You will be supporting the Head of Department to train and develop staff and help improve delivery across a portfolio of clients, whilst also keeping your finger on the pulse with a set of Enterprise clients. You will work side by side with some of Australia's, and the worlds, biggest brands such as Culture Kings, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Winc, Starlight Foundation, and many more.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Leading SEO and integrated search campaigns, including developing strategy, tactics, implementation, verifications, and providing creative recommendations for improvements;
- Serving as a valuable contributor to digital analytics for SEO and spanning digital channels including web and mobile;
- Constructing presentation-ready reporting that delivers valuable insight into SEO campaign performance;
- Briefing teams on strategies and client goals and expectations;
- Analysing and conducting integrated search performance management and client training workshops;
- Working with Account Managers to prepare and attend meetings where needed for quarterly client reviews;
- Ensuring the SEO team are on track with deliverables and project plans, and providing reports;
- Assisting the SEO Director with staff training and development.
- You have approx. 4 years of SEO experience
- You have approx. 2 years experience in a managerial/team lead role
- You have strong organisational skills, and Administration and Project Management skills.
- You have worked in an agency
- Knowledge of the key aspects of SEO or integrated marketing campaigns as well as inbound of multi-channel marketing concepts
- Knowledge and application of SEO and web analytics tools for data analysis (basic and advanced analytics certified)
- You have the ability to provide findings and recommendations of a technical audit
- You have worked on clients and understand the needs of digital marketing managers, business owners and c-suite across a range of different client types from Local SEO to Large Ecommerce sites.
- Understanding of how websites work from a user perspective and search agent’s perspective
- You are solutions focused with a creative approach to problem solving
- You have a continuous improvement mindset
- Things like ROI, ROAS, CTR, HREFLANG, JS, CSS are used by you daily.
- You want to work with a highly driven SEO team.
Company & Growth
- Vision: accelerate growth for small businesses and large ones. Too many agencies have taken people’s money and have done a runner - we exist to change this.
- Doubled revenue year on year since 2013
- Largest independent agency in Australia
- 110 employees in Sydney alone, plus 10 people in USA, and expansion to Singapore, UK, and Middle East in process.
- 850+ active clients across small business & large enterprises like Calciv Klein, Vodafone, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
- Unlike many agencies, we grow fast, but keep our clients too :) Average 97% retention rate vs the industry average of around 40-50%
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
It all boils down to our four values:
- Opportunity to work with the smartest minds in digital. Spend a year or two here, you will be the BEST digital marketing mind in Australia.
- Merit driven organisation - you perform, you get rewarded. No politics.
- Very young culture - average age of 25 ish, with many in leadership positions at that age.
- Very strong focus on employee initiatives, employee development and engagement & growth plans,
- Reward and recognition, peer nominated awards
- Values driven culture, data & evidence driven, solutions focused, customer centric, taking ownership.
- Salaries are paid fortnightly
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Gourmet lunches on the house
Flexible leave (on top of annual leave)
Incredible career progression pathways
❤️ Being surrounded by incredibly smart individuals, and awesome human beings
The best training in the industry (spend 1-2 years here, you’ll be the best at what you do in AU!)
Dog friendly office
& heaps moreWe look forward to receiving your application!
Apply For Job