06th April, 2021
Do you have a way with words?
Are you an experienced digital copywriter looking for an environment that recognises your work, whilst looking to excel your skills in digital marketing?
This is a great opportunity for a talented copywriter to join an award-winning digital marketing agency where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
You must have a passion for learning and and hungry to grow together with the company. Exceptionally high attention to detail, can prioritise workload and confident in communication across with both clients and internal stakeholders. The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day content production, coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders to streamline processes whilst also maintaining a high level of output quality.
Looking for a problem-solver, who will be providing solutions not problems!
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Reporting and working closely with the Content Director to grow clients' digital presence by writing high-quality content (web copy, sales and promotional copy, blog articles, product descriptions, meta information, social media posts)
- Conducting keyword research and strategically incorporating target keywords into content
- Conducting brand, tone of voice and content audits for prospects and active clients
- Proofreading and editing content written by clients, other copywriters or company staff
- Assisting with ongoing analysis of content performance, recommendations for further optimisation and reporting
- Assisting with internal marketing efforts, including content development for company blogs and websites
- Preferably a degree in journalism, creative writing, communications or any other relevant courses
- A minimum of three (2-3) years experience in a writing-heavy role with a focus on digital channels across a range of industries
- Strong understanding of SEO writing tactics
- Strong ability to conduct independent research to gain a proficient knowledge base of client industry to deliver quality copy
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Agency environment experience
- Positive can do attitude
Online Marketing Gurus is a global digital marketing company, trusted by 1,000s worldwide. We make the complex digital world simple for every business, so you can create real revenue results every time. In fact, our clients rate us 4.9/5 stars on Google Reviews. Our approach is uniquely evidence-based, combining the power of SEO, PPC, Social Media Advertising and Content Marketing. By pouring $1M+ into our own Research and Development Department, we try, test and prove every strategy to see what really works. Plus, we produce our own innovative tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Over the past 8 years, the OMG team has grown and we have partnered with 1,000+ companies. We've also received recognition through several awards, including the Smart50, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific, BRW Fast Starters, Optus My Business Awards and the Australian Business Award for Business Excellence. It all boils down to our four values:
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Share evidence, not opinion
- Find solutions, not problems
- Make customers love you
- Own it and get it done
We look forward to receiving your Application with your Portfolio!
Apply For Job
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working conditions
- Brand new headquarters in Crows Nest