01st April, 2021
Are you a SEO Executive/Assistant looking to step up?
Want to join a rapidly growing digital marketing agency where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
About the role:
We’re a growing company and this is a great opportunity for an SEO professional looking for the next step in their career.
We're looking for an SEO Consultant to assist with the boarding work with our specialists for our clients and manage client performance, to ensure the ongoing success of our clients' initiatives.
We're going to show you how to be exceptional with SEO, where you will handle all types of clients, Local, Lead Generation, E-commerce and Enterprise level accounts. You will become proficient in technical implementation and web analytics packages to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for Online Marketing Gurus SME clients. The natural progression from Consultant is to upskill you ready for an SEO Manager position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
What you've done before:
- Managing clients and plan, create and execute campaigns
- Ongoing website link analysis, market research competitor link analysis to outline ongoing promotional opportunities
- Understand – CMS, FTP, server-side, analytics tracking and content related recommendations
- Help Formulate 6-12 month SEO campaign plans
- Innovate ongoing technical tactics through ongoing industry research and execution
- Conducting Keyword Research & Keyword Mapping, Technical audits, Backlink Analysis
- Work with a team of SEO Consultants to achieve success on campaigns
- You are solutions focussed
- You have creative solutions to problems
- You have experience with SEO for 2+ Year
- You have worked in an agency
- You are prepared to change the way we do things because you can make it better
- Things like ROI, CTR, HREFLANG, JS, CSS are used by you daily.
- You want to work around a team of highly driven SEO's
- You have strong organisational and time management skills as well as Administration/Project Management skills
We’re all the biggest NERDS, and it’s no joke. Every day, we pour our time into numbers-based thinking that we know will deliver real, tangible, data-driven insights (none of the fluff, jargon, and guesswork you might see elsewhere).
In fact, we’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an in-house Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
It all boils down to our four values:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Brand new headquarters located in Crows Nest
If you're willing to work in a supportive team environment you'll be rewarded with a fun work atmosphere where your achievements will be recognised. Work with people who not only love their job but are passionate about their industry and getting their client's awesome results!We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply For Job