29th March, 2021
Are you an experience Paid Media Manager/SEM Manager looking for a new start?
This is a great opportunity for a Paid Media Lead/SEM Manager to join an award-winning digital marketing agency where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
Working closely with the Paid Media Director + senior members of the team and will play a vital part in supporting best practice through working closely with the team.
This includes taking ownership and support of consultants and paid media executives within your team and be an escalation point for them and their accounts
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
Preferred experience, but not mandatory:
- Delivery of client strategy, innovation and Account Development Plans (ADPs). In addition, support the Channel Lead with profit growth and monthly initiatives
- Accountable and responsible for forecasting client spend on Paid Media platforms.
- Client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts.
- Delivering Paid performance according to best practise guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon.
- Client budget management, ensuring no overspend and maximising actions to prevent underspend.
- Accountable for client implementation, where the responsibility for delivering implementation pieces such as editorial, engine mirrors, bid optimisation.
- Accountable for client reporting data working to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, accountable and responsible for delivery of accurate and relevant communication of summaries.
- Delivering outstanding client service and communications.
- Delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with contractors or VA’s.
- Knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include: knowledge share across the team, cross channel client process, tool usage.
- Project management.
- Advocating company policy and process, supporting client retention and delivering against margin.
- Delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis.
- Supporting the sales team with new business pitches where applicable.
- Building the client strategy document within the prescribed timeline in-line with OMG best practice across Google Ads, Ad-Roll and Bing Ads, Facebook and any other paid media platforms that is included in the OMG service offering.
- Act as the key escalation point for any performance issues relating to clients within your pod.
- Support pod members and be a support to director of paid media for communication to the team
- 4 + years in a Paid Social/Paid Search role working within a digital organisation/Agency
- Proven track record in delivering Paid performance in highly competitive markets
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Proven track record of working to and meeting simultaneous deadlines, ability to lead a team to meet deadlines
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- Clear understanding of other digital marketing activities than Paid Media, understanding of management of cross channel activities
- Tag management experience
- Feed development knowledge and implementation
- Google stack experience in terms of DV360, SA360, Optimise 360
- Programmatic display campaign management
We’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an inhouse Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
Truth is, evidence guides our whole approach digital, which you can appreciate, is an exceedingly complex space. Every day there are new algorithm updates, technologies emerging, consumer behaviours shifting.
It seems the rules to succeeding online are always changing. So we solve the digital world by turning to the numbers (real, hard evidence you can’t deny). And our clients turn to us, the Online Marketing Gurus (the nerds who know their stuff and get it done). It all boils down to our four values:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Still wondering what’s it like to work in a digital marketing agency? Well, you won’t have to just imagine any more. We are looking for passionate people who just LOVE marketing to join our PPC team. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply For Job