24th March, 2021
Are you an experienced Account Manager who has drive and ambition?
Want to join a rapidly growing digital marketing agency where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
This role is a permanent full time.
About the role
Are you who we are looking for?
- Develop and grow relationships with all partner stakeholders.
- Research, identify and pursue profitable growth opportunities with clients for the promotion of OMG services and solutions.
- Develop and implement appropriate marketing prospect strategies and plan for growth opportunities and to support sales objectives.
- Work with SEO & PPC teams to ensure cutting edge SEO strategies & complimenting campaigns across other search, PPC & social channels.
- Work with our production and creative teams to ensure we provide an unbeatable experience and fantastic results to our clients.
- Be the first point of contact for partners and ensure client satisfaction via service levels and anticipating client needs.
- On-board new partners, present company documentation for client onboarding and reporting.
- Manage, communicate and present project deliverables, timelines, expectations, goals and milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for ongoing training education to stay up to date with changes and developments in the industry.
- Champion company Values, Purpose and Vision internally and externally.
- 2-3 years experience in the digital marketing space
- Experience in Account Management, Client Services/Client Management – agency environment preferred
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Knowledge / Experience in SEO, PPC, Social Media Advertising and Web Builds.
- Relationship builder who can quickly build rapport with all types of people.
- Attention to detail
- Excited about working in an always changing and evolving industry
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
- Able to understand and overcome challenges with your clients
- Solutions and outcomes focused
- Can manage multiple projects and work with various teams in a fast paced environment.
Online Marketing Gurus is one of the fastest-growing global search and digital marketing agencies in Australia. We work with clients locally and around the world and we partner with some of the biggest influencers and minds in our space. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of knowledge and expertise and believe that the only way to stay ahead of the game is to continue learning.
Every day, we pour our time into numbers-based thinking that we know will deliver real, tangible, data-driven insights (none of the fluff, jargon, and guesswork you might see elsewhere). In fact, we’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an in-house Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
It all boils down to our four values:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working conditions
- Brand new headquarters in Crows Nest
We are looking for passionate people who LOVE digital marketing to join our Sales team
Salary $60,000-$70,000 base excluding superannuation
Seobi Marketing Pty Ltd t/a Online Marketing Gurus We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply For Job