19th February, 2021
Are you an experience Developer?
Exciting opportunity for a mid level Developer within the digital marketing industry?
Want to join a rapidly growing digital marketing agency where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
About the role:
Looking for the chance to showcase your skills and have your ideas heard as a crucial part of a small but dedicated team? Due to the success of the company, we’re on the lookout for a capable Developer to join us.
Get recognised for your efforts and grow within the company from our Crows Nest based office as we expand around the world.
You'll be part of a creative, innovative and collaborative group where quality is a strong focus.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
What you’ve already done
- Implementation of SEO project work on clients websites
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager implementation
- Best practices for optimisation of websites
- Project planning of site migrations and implementation
- Communicating deadlines and project timelines to clients
- Managing projects on time and on budget
- Be a flexible team member who can assist others when required
- Has experience in server optimisation and website performance.
- High level of knowledge and skills in WordPress, associated plugins and templates, integration, CMS, and on-page optimisation (SEO).
- Modern front end techniques, responsive design, and UX-design are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and deadlines at the same time.
- Ability to work closely with your teammates to achieve the goal at hand
- A keen attention to detail when executing web pages based off a digital design
- Worked within an Agency Environment
- 3+ years experience with front end development – simplicity, common sense, elegant code
- Experience with CMS front end custom development Eg. Wordpress theme
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Solid understanding and ability to execute responsive websites
- Experience using front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- An understanding of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong commitment to excellence in customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to innovate and strive to adopt new technologies
What makes Online Marketing Gurus the place to be (and work)? Well it's the same reason why thousands of businesses have chosen to partner with us over the years.
We're an honest team of Gurus with a uniquely evidence-based approach. This makes it possible for us to deliver real and roaring revenue growth (time and time again), because our campaigns are based on evidence, not opinion.
In fact, we’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an in house Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
It all boils down to our four values:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Still wondering what’s it like to work in a digital marketing agency? Well, you won’t have to just imagine any more. We are looking for passionate people who just LOVE marketing to join our Content team. Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
We look forward to receiving your application
Apply For Job
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Work with talented and supportive teams
- Part of a rapidly growing company