08th February, 2021
Are you an experienced Executive Level professional with a Commercial background in Digital Marketing?
Are you an established Commercial Director (equivalent) ready to take the next step in your career?
This role is responsible for providing strategic leadership and empowering exponential growth for Online Marketing Gurus locally and globally. A problem solver, a creative thinker and the glue that binds the whole organisation together for monumental growth.
This person will work with the Board and other key stakeholders to establish short term and long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies to maximise customer satisfaction, whilst accelerating revenue growth.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the growth and sales in the Singapore market.
- Directly managing all executives in Singapore and owning overall strategic direction and collaboration of executives, as well as their team success to attain business growth goals.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director + CEO in AU to oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Collaborate with the Managing Director + CEO in AU & other key stakeholders to roadmap the short term and long-term direction of the business
- Collaborate with the Managing Director + CEO in AU & other key stakeholders to review how departments - sales, marketing, delivery, account managers, dev & beyond - work together to reach company goals.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end customer journey, assess any internal improvements required, to accelerate revenue growth whilst growing client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to maximise customer share of wallet with the business, diversify the offerings clients have purchases from us, and increase overall lifetime value of customers.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to develop overall business strategies and plans to accelerate business growth locally and globally whilst always maintaining customer satisfaction at the heart of what we do.
- Build a positive and productive culture in the workplace by listening to employee opinions, making decisions accordingly to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
- Analyse problematic internal and client facing situations, provide solutions to ensure company growth.
- Keeps up with current trends in the industry and modern business practices by reading periodicals and consulting with peers.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- 12+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing agency environment
- Strong understanding of marketing, that delivers revenue returns for clients.
- Passion and strong desire and acumen for selling (cold & warm)
- Demonstrated experience leading in delivering sales, marketing teams, customer success teams & beyond to break down organisational silos and drive a unified approach to maximising customer satisfaction.
- Track record of successfully building out large, highly effective teams.
- Ability to demonstrate a data driven approach to scaling businesses globally, that is aggressive yet grounded consistently grounded in data.
- Ethical growth mindset with demonstrated ability to always put customers first, whilst growing the business in a scalable, planned manner.
- A strong people leader, with the ability to inspire and drive change.
- Understanding of product management principles
- Proven ability to develop teams, and instill processes that scale
- Proven knowledge of technology and information systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Online Marketing Gurus is a global digital marketing company, trusted by 1,000s worldwide. We make the complex digital world simple for every business, so you can create real revenue results every time. In fact, our clients rate us 4.9/5 stars on Google Reviews. Our approach is uniquely evidence-based, combining the power of SEO, PPC, Social Media Advertising and Content Marketing. By pouring $1M+ into our own Research and Development Department, we try, test and prove every strategy to see what really works. Plus, we produce our own innovative tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Over the past 9 years, the OMG team has grown, and we have partnered with 1,000+ companies. We've also received recognition through several awards, including the Smart50, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific, BRW Fast Starters, Optus My Business Awards and the Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.It all boils down to our four values:
We look forward to receiving your Application
Apply For Job
- Share evidence, not opinion
- Find solutions, not problems
- Make customers love you
- Own it and get it done