19th June, 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join ECL Group, one of New Zealand's largest and leading service and maintenance providers to the fuels industry.
You'll be reporting to the National Carwash Solutions Manager and be responsible for managing customer centric service delivery in the region’s. This will involve coaching and development of our field-based staff, face to face contact with our valued customers, regular auditing of our own high safety standards and outstanding service delivery to our internal customers.
In addition, you will be tasked with ensuring the profitability of the Carwash Business through efficient use of resources and the creation of new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role you'll need to offer:
- An excellent understanding of maintenance services, contract management and associated processes.
- Previous management experience and a drive to create a positive working environment for a diverse range of employees.
- Confidence managing HR and HSE processes.
- Experience in managing budgets and other branch financials.
- The ability to plan and price maintenance and service works.
- A proactive approach for new business and enjoy fostering relationships with key stakeholders.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic person seeking a key role in a dynamic and growing company. Please note that while industry knowledge is not essential it will be valuable.
The position offers a commensurate package including a company vehicle and the opportunity for career development in a fast-growing business group.
If you have a winning attitude and a determination for our business to exceed customer expectations, we want to hear from you now. For more information about ECL Group, check us out at www.eclgroup.co.nz
To apply for this opportunity, press "apply now".
For any further information please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 3 July 2022, however we may appoint prior to that date, so if you're interested and meet the requirements please apply now.
Apply For Job