09th June, 2022
This is an exciting new opportunity to join our team where you'll be involved in a variety of small, medium, and major projects throughout NZ, including supporting the commissioning and inspections of Electric Vehicle Charger (EVC) installations and networks. You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the largest and emerging charge point operators and commercial fleet organisations to bring about a change from liquid fuel to electric power – dramatically reducing NZ’s reliance on imported carbon based fuel.
You will have commercial or industrial electrical experience with a good understanding of electrical practices and standards preferably in hazardous areas, think like an engineer to solve problems as they arise, and not afraid of a challenge. You will pride yourself on your high-quality workmanship.
You will need to have a strong focus on HSE and a good understanding of your obligations on site. We have an ‘everyone goes home safe’ philosophy, and so do our customers and are seeking applications from like-minded individuals.
To succeed in this role you will offer:
- An electrical trade qualification (NZ registered and certified), or equivalent
- A current Practicing License and be registered as an Electrician with EWRB (New Zealand)
- Significant experience in commercial/industrial electrical experience and working with 3-phase supply
- Practicing certificates up to and including “Electrical Inspector” is highly desirable
- Experience with electric vehicle chargers and Certification/training from established EV manufacturers will be an advantage
- A thorough understanding of the technical aspects of the EVC industry and compliance requirements
- Proven experience guiding, training, and supporting others
- Desire to take build an incredibly capable services team through your expert knowledge and desire to pass this on through great coaching
- Experience preparing written technical documentation and capturing learning from every install to ensure we are constantly refining our approach, processes, execution and knowledgebase.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a competitive remuneration package including a tablet, cell phone, company vehicle, and a dedicated and professional team environment.
We have some exciting projects in the wings and offer the opportunity to grow your career with a dynamic NZ owned business in a progressive industry.
Please note that to meet the requirements of this position travel within NZ is required.
For more information about ECL Group, check us out at www.eclgroup.co.nz. To apply for this opportunity, press the "apply now" button which will allow you to register your details and submit your application. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close midnight - Sunday 26 June 2022.
Apply For Job