09th June, 2021
ECL Group is a market-leading provider of critical technology solutions to clients throughout New Zealand and Australia. We install and maintain critical infrastructure, equipment and systems including POS systems, unmanned payment terminals, back-office systems and ATM's.
This role maintains the monitoring and administration function within the Helpdesk and is responsible for monitoring various systems simultaneously. Monitoring of and actioning various alarms and alerts, SLA management, group mailbox management, customer reporting and maintenance of company processes. In this role you will also provide additional support to the Helpdesk during periods of high call volume.
Full training will be offered during standard working hours of Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm. On completion of training, the following shifts will be available:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Tuesday-Saturday, 12:00pm-8:30pm or;
- Friday-Monday, 6:00am-4:30pm (Friday & Saturday) and 10:00am-8:30pm (Sunday & Monday)
- A relevant qualification in IT or demonstrated experience working with software and hardware issues
- Client relationship skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Be hardworking and reliable and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a role that will complement your lifestyle, the opportunity to learn new skills and work in a close-knit team environment.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to join the team then apply today!
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be an NZ Resident or Citizen.
For more information about ECL Group, check us out at www.eclgroup.co.nz
Apply For Job