04th June, 2021
ECL Group provides critical technical services across New Zealand in the key areas of fuel systems and technology solutions. We are a leader in tailoring solutions, building long term relationships and pursuing innovative results to achieve smart and sustainable solutions for our customers.
Based in Nelson, you will be responsible for effectively managing the productivity and service delivery of the team, providing technical support and ensuring compliance to meet all depot and customer KPI's and business targets.
This will involve coaching and development of our field staff in the Nelson, Blenheim and Greymouth regions, face to face contact with our valued customers, regular auditing of our own high health and safety standards and outstanding service delivery to our internal customers. In addition, you will be tasked with ensuring the profitability of the branch through efficient use of resources and the proactive identification and creation of new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- An excellent understanding of maintenance services, contract management and associated processes, preferably in the Petroleum, payment solutions, mechanical or electrical industries
- Previous management experience and commitment to creating a positive work environment for a diverse range of employees
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain two-way communication with other members of the organisation
- Confidence in managing HR and HSE processes with support
- The ability to implement service delivery improvement initiatives
- The ability to plan and prepare quotes for maintenance and service works
- The ability to proactively identify opportunities for new business and enjoy building rapport with key stakeholders
We are looking for an enthusiastic person seeking a key role in a dynamic and growing company. If you have the above, along with a winning attitude and determination for our business to exceed customer expectations, we would love to hear from you.
In return, we offer a commensurate package including a company vehicle and the unique opportunity for career development within a fast-growing New Zealand owned and operated business.
To discover more about ECL Group, please visit our website at www.eclgroup.co.nz
Or for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Wendy Oliver, HR Manager, on 021 782 103 or via email to email@example.com
Apply For Job