28th May, 2021
ECL Group is a market-leading provider of critical technology solutions to clients throughout New Zealand. We install and maintain critical infrastructure, equipment and systems including POS systems, unmanned payment terminals, back-office systems and ATM’s.
Due to growth of our technical solutions business, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This role will see you providing technical assistance, advice, and solutions for supplier products, investigating problems, identifying their root causes and suggesting solutions and/or pathways to them. You will work in conjunction with ECL Group Helpdesk and Technician support staff as well as end-users to develop quick, effective solutions to software problems.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an IT or technology focused role
- Experience in incident and problem management of Retail or Point-of-Sale software applications is preferred but not essential
- Capability to proactively maintain software in customer environments, performing configurations and updates using Antivirus, Microsoft, and remote connection software tools
- In-depth knowledge and experience in automated administration tools and scripting, such as MS PowerShell
- Experience in product and infrastructure management using specialist software such as JIRA and Terraform
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems and how they interact with each other, including network understandings of WAN’s and SDWAN’s
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to develop individuals and be capable of providing technical mentorship to ECL Group Helpdesk staff and Field Technicians
- Strong verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
If you have the above, along with the ability to think outside the box and create innovative solutions we would love to hear from you.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer stable employment with guaranteed hours of work. Overtime and allowances are on offer. A competitive hourly wage coupled with a full IT suite will ensure that you are equipped to carry out your role efficiently.
For more information about ECL Group, check us out at www.eclgroup.co.nz. To apply for this opportunity, click "apply now" to register your details and submit your application.
Apply For Job