ECL Group is a specialist supplier of service and maintenance activities which encompass installation, maintenance and repairs to fuel systems, car washes, forecourt controls and technology solutions such as payment systems and other associated hardware and software. We pride ourselves on our innovative ways, delivered by our passionate, committed and highly skilled workforce.
Our business is focused on key market segments of aviation, energy, government and retail. Established over 60 years ago, the ECL Group continues to grow and expand to meet changing client requirements.
Our client list includes many of New Zealand's leading companies including Z Energy, BP, Caltex, Foodstuffs and Mobil.
We require an NZ Registered Electrician or EST to join our team and enjoy a unique role, that will utilise your quality workmanship and problem-solving ability. The work is varied and spans both electrical and mechanical maintenance and repairs to fuel pumps, fuel delivery systems, stand-alone controls, payment systems and carwashes. What we offer you:
What we need from you:
- A guaranteed 40-hour working week plus overtime from time to time
- A competitive hourly rate, plus variable components - tool, on-call and meal allowances
- Technology that enables you to carry out your work quickly and efficiently
- A well equipped and modern company vehicle
- A true focus on Health and Safety, we don't just talk about it, we practice it every day!
- A great team environment where we are always happy to help each other out
- Relocation packages available for those wanting to make a move to our beautiful capital city
- Hold a current NZ Electrical Practising Licence with hands-on electrical experience or possess an EST qualification
- Have a mechanical background, enjoy tinkering and keeping equipment operational
- Prepared to turn your hand to a range of tasks, from mechanical repairs to electrical installs through to electronic maintenance and staging of payment systems and associated hardware and software.
- Experience in the fuels or technology industry would be ideal, but full training will be provided
- Hold a Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Have great customer service skills and enjoy exceeding customer expectations
- Have a strong focus on health and safety
Grab this opportunity to join our team and become part of our success story
For more information about ECL Group check us out at www.eclgroup.co.nz. To apply for this position click the "Apply Now" button, this will allow you to register your details and submit your application. Alternatively, for further information contact Wendy on 021 782 103
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical which includes a drug test.