24th May, 2021
ECL Group has established a reputation as one of New Zealand’s leading suppliers to the energy industry, offering a range of services from fuel system design and project installation through to scheduled and reactive service and maintenance.
Due to growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Projects Electrical Estimator to join our dedicated Project Team. You will provide a seamless and professional Electrical Estimation service to our clients and ensure tenders are priced commercially and competitively.
Key responsibilities of the role
The Project Electrical Estimator will be responsible for evaluating, scoping and competitively pricing tender requests for fuels related electrical and Electric Vehicle charging systems supply and installation.
Responsibility extends to leading onsite delivery, technical resolution, training and upskilling of company electricians for project work delivery.
To succeed in this role you should:
- Have demonstrable experience in a commercial electrical estimating role
- Be a qualified practising electrician preferably with hazardous area experience
- Have experience scoping and responding to challenging electrical project enquiries
- Ideally possess experience in electrical project site delivery
- Possess an interest in or experience with the installation of Fuel Systems, EV charges and similar energy solutions
- Have knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a competitive salary including a laptop, cellphone and company vehicle, and a dedicated and professional team environment. We have some exciting projects in the wings and offer the opportunity to grow your career with a dynamic NZ owned business in a unique industry.
Please note that in order to meet the requirements of this position some travel throughout NZ will be required.
For more information about ECL Group, check us out at www.eclgroup.co.nz. To apply for this opportunity, press the "apply now" button which will allow you to register your details and submit your application. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Wendy Oliver on 021 782 103.
Apply For Job